Why buy Synthol Pump N Pose?
- Note: Our Synthol bottles have the soft-top/rubber caps
- Created in a HPLC lab, the product is 100% sterile and safe
- Helps you get "pumped"-looking muscles
- Show off your truly sculpted, lean and competition-ready body
- Reduces post workout soreness for bodybuilders
- Aids you in smashing your natural muscle gain barrier
- Easy-to-use oil which targets the swelling of muscle fibers for instant results!
Synthol Pump and Pose is good for
*These are badges we created to help you find the best product for your goals
What is Synthol Pump N Pose?
This is the same Pump N' Pose (Esik Clean) product in a new bottle. Synthol Pump and Pose (aka Esik Clean or Synthol topical oil) is an alternative of Syntherol and is a state of the art, synthetically-engineered topical posing oil. Each bottle of Synthol Esik Clean is 100 ml of 100% pure Synthol Pump N Pose awesome-ness. Synthol is a muscle site enhancement oil for professional use only. It is safe and sterile, prepared in a lab and vacuum-sealed. Some of the ingredients in Synthol consist of caprylic acid, capric acid (n-decanoic acid) and benzyl alcohol.
Testing is done in a HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) lab before creating the finished product. The next phase of quality control is performed in a state-of-the-art lab where products are constantly monitored by a team for quality and specification prior to packaging and shipping. The highest level of manufacturing to guarantee purity and quality is an absolute MUST!
Synthol came on the scene in the 1980's when a drug called Esiclene had everybody and their mom's talking. Esiclene, was not originally intended to build muscle mass like traditional steroids but in its place gained popularity as a quick correct to touch up weaker areas of the body prior to a competition. In a nutshell, it caused internal swelling of the muscles in the injection sites. For many bodybuilders, this was the proverbial "card up the sleeve" that any bodybuilder could use to compete. Esiclene sucked to use and the effects didn't last long.
Fast-forward 10 years later, an oil-based version was created and named "Synthol". Unfortunately the name had already been registered and trademarked by another pharmaceutical company, so the new name was "Pump N Pose". For bodybuilders, Synthol Pump N Pose has become a household name like creatine and whey protein.
The dramatic and instant gains of both muscle mass and definition is a result of the internal swelling of the muscle fibers. Permanent gains are from the creation of new vascular tissue while the muscle fibers expand. The new vascular tissue boosts the blood supply and as a result from using Synthol muscle will increase. While most people use Synthol for injections, it is intended purely as a topical posing oil.
If you are outside of the United States of America and are wondering where you can buy Synthol online, we are able to ship our Synthol worldwide through customs. Here are the most common countries where our customers buy Synthol UK, Australia, India, Denmark and Sweden. While there are many types of Synthol for sale online, but we ship from within the U.S. so we'll get it in your hands ASAP.
What ingredients are in Synthol?
- Caprylic acid (C8H16O2)
- Capric acid (C10H20O2)
- 5% Benzyl alcohol
Synthol Typical Schedule*
Each bottle contains 100 mL
|1 mL per head of muscle per day (or every other day)Do this for 1 week and see how it reacts with your body to see how much you need.
You should only use 1 ml per muscle head 3 - 5 times weekly.
We understand that many folks will try to inject Synthol Pump and Pose oil, so our disclaimer is that any Synthol injections should be done with extreme caution and at your own risk. Instructions gathered from various trusted sources can be found below for informational purposes only.
How to Inject Synthol (While we do not endorse injecting Synthol, we have put together some helpful information. This is for informational purposes only)
To increase size, lets use the biceps for example. You might consider injecting in EVERY head of the muscle, while rotating the shots daily within that head. This is the only way to ensure that the added size keeps to your natural look/shape of the muscle. The quickest way to get a muscle up to maximum size is to do the following regimen: 1ml for 10 days in each head of the muscle. 2ml for 10 days. 3ml for 10 days. If you do both, the biceps and triceps simultaneously, you can add up to 3 inches on your arms in those 30 days. Now, this is VERY IMPORTANT!!!: you HAVE to massage the area that you just injected SEVERELY! You have to make sure that there's no lump forming. The muscle should always be soft. You should NEVER have a lump. It is also a good idea, to inject just before going to the gym, so as soon as you get to the gym, you should do a couple light weight,high reps sets for that muscle, to get the blood moving. This again will minimize lump formation. You have to keep in mind, that as soon as lumps form because you did not massage, scar tissue will form as well. You want to avoid scar tissue at all costs. Also, to minimize scar tissue build up, use VERY small needles, like 25g or 26g, inch or 1 inch long (depending on the injection site) and inject VERY slowly. If you find that you cannot keep with the lump build up, but you are due for another shot, wait until, by massaging, the lump goes away (it should not be more than a couple of days) and then resume from where you left off.
If you have all the size you wish and just want to shape the muscle, as adding a peak on the biceps, then you may want to inject the spot, in the peak of the muscle, with 1ml every day or every second day until you obtain the peak that you desire.
If you are just starting out using Synthol, you may consider using 1ml per head of muscle per day, or every second day, for a week or so and see how they react to it. That way they can judge how many ml they can use per muscle head and how often. Here is a list of the different muscle injection sites and how you might consider administering the product:
- BICEPS - inner and outer head. You can feel the `split' in between the two heads of the biceps when you feel with your other hand. Inject on each side of that. If you want to increase the length/thickness of the bicep, you could inject more in the inner head (closer to your body). If you want to increase the peak, you could inject more in the outer head.
- TRICEPS - You don't need to inject in the outer/horseshoe head, unless it is really lacking behind. You could inject in the middle and rear heads of the triceps. Generally, at the back of your arm, the upper portion is the rear head and the lower portion is the middle head, as the two heads overlap each other somewhat.
- DELTOIDS - You could inject straight into whatever head is lacking in size.
- CALVES - Natural calves, no matter how big the are, have a `flat' look to the muscle. So you want to keep that look, you don't want to have your calves looking round like someone stuck an air hose in there. So, you could inject in multiple shots, on the outside edges of the muscle. That will make the calf go outwards, while keeping the flat, natural look.
- QUADS - With muscles this large, you might consider doing multiple daily injections. Where in the biceps you use 1ml per head per day to begin with, on quads you could to start with 1ml per site, 7 sites per quad. That is to avoid the `lumpy' look and keep the quad uniform. Again, to keep the natural look of the thigh, you could inject in the `peak' of the outer quad, injecting along the crest. If the teardrop is lacking, then you could inject straight into it, rotating sites daily. We personally don't recommend quad shots, especially teardrop, due to the very high amount of nerves in the area.
- PECS - With a very large, 'flat' type of muscle, the injections have to cover the entire area of the muscle, to 'lift' it at the same time, otherwise a lumpy look will result. You might consider three rows of three shots per pec per day.
As with any supplement, the effects of Synthol are not permanent and will require consistency. We strongly recommend that you get some anatomy charts and study the muscles and the nerves that are in the area that you want to inject.
Synthol is safe, if certain precautions are taken, same as when injecting anything else. You always have to aspirate. Always! You DO NOT want the oil to go in a vein. Always massage the area after the shot so scar tissue build up doesn't occur. And most importantly - USE COMMON SENSE to steer clear of any easily avoidable side effects! If you have 16 inch arms, don't think that you will have 23 inches in 5 weeks! Because if you try that, you will end up with deformed looking muscles and you will be the laughing stock of the world. On a side note, people like Greg Valentino have implants, not Synthol in their muscles. It is physiologically impossible to look like these guys do with Synthol. Hopefully that puts that myth to rest.
Before & After Pictures
Got some before + after pictures you want to share here? Submit your pictures and story.